Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 WHO HATH DELIVERED US FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS, AND HATH TRANSLATED US INTO THE KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.
In light of this knowledge, how should we live our lives?
- Light or darkness conscious
- Enlightened or ignorant
- Lack or abundance conscious
- Kingdom or World conscious
Our E.G.S (Emotional Guidance System) gives us clues as to how we are living at any given moment.
I am Chris Grant and this has been ‘YOUR NO EGO MOMENT”
TAKE A MOMENT AND VISIT THE NO EGO STORE
LONDON, UK — Usain Bolt says he will do anything for his beloved Jamaica, including running a leg of the 4x400m if he is not tired.
At a press conference in London today, Bolt said as long as he is not too tired after the 200m finals, he would consider it.
Carrying the Jamaican flag in the Opening Ceremony, he said, is an honour.
“I will do anything for Jamaica, anything they ask. I love Jamaica and wouldn’t live anywhere else,” he said.
That quote gives some insight into the mind of a young champion who has his eyes set on being a legend. Here it is. winners count the cost and step up, they are willing to do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do. OMG that’s it. We win because we are willing to do the things others were unwilling to do.
What cause are you sold out to today? Here are a few to consider; God, country, family
Jesus says it best. “if you save your life you will lose it and if you lose your life you will save it”
Find a cause to die for. You will soon discover that’s when you start to live.
A team is defined as a group of people collaborating together to achieve some predefined goals with a high grade of efficiency and effectiveness which would not be accomplished otherwise i.e. by working individually.
A very commonly used elaboration of the term TEAM is “Together Everyone Achieves More”. That means the sum total of volume & quality of individual output is less than the collective team output contributed by same number of people working for the same goal.
A lot of researches suggested the result in favor of the above conclusion and the 21st century management philosophy are highly aligned towards team working for better productivity.
Here are some modern day examples of the benefit of teamwork:
1. Kobe Bryant and the Lakers won 5 basketball championships
2. Usain Bolt and the Jamaican 4 x 100m relay team set 2 world records. (Lets see what they will do in the Olympics this year)
3. Jesus and his disciples still changing the world after 2000 years.
What life changing goal(s) do you have in mind?. It will require a team
Here is a great start; ” WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
- At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer
- The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated. – WIlliam James
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
Since gratitude is the seed for more, it would make for logic that it is also the seed for abundance. The more you express gratitude for something or to someone the more you receive of that thing or of that someone. Take charge today determine your own abundance by being greatful.
Edwin Moses was a truly remarkable hurdler who completely dominated his event for a decade.
The 400m hurdles is one of the toughest events in all of track and field. it require the speed of a sprinter, strength of a 800m runner and the agility and rhythm of a gymnist.If you eliminate any of these components you are doomed.
Year after year we see athletes lead the race to the 300m mark only to be eaten alive thereafter or stutter step the final hurdle to his or her dimise.
So what made Edwin Moses great? My brief encounter with him lead me to one conclusion; ” MINDSET”. He new what it took and was diligent in maximizing his potential in all areas.
Life may seem like the 400m hurdles to you; so many thing to be aware of at the same time. You only live once on this side of eternity, by all means get it right.The challenges we face are no match for the power that lies within.
Link to Olympic site http://www.olympic.org/edwin-moses
Jesus said in Mark 11: 24; Whatsoever things you desire when you pray believe you receive them and you shall have them.
I have overlooked the word “desire” for years. That word creates a mental picture, and that mental picture guide us in praying or asking intelligently. The next time you pray/ask/request from God anything, make sure you have the image before you say a word.
We invite you to visit our store. God Bless.