- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
- At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer
- The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated. – WIlliam James
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
Since gratitude is the seed for more, it would make for logic that it is also the seed for abundance. The more you express gratitude for something or to someone the more you receive of that thing or of that someone. Take charge today determine your own abundance by being greatful.